DUE TO COVID-19 SITUATION, THIS MEETING WILL BE CLOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. IT CAN BE VIEWED VIA “LIVE STREAM” AT WWW.VILLAGEOFGREENISLAND.COM/IDA/
MONTHLY MEETING AGENDA
FEBRUARY 16, 2022, 3:00 P.M.
- Call to Order by Chairperson Rachel Perfetti
- Roll Call
- Consideration of minutes from the PH and RM held on 1-19-2022
- Consideration of Audit of Claims for January 19, 2022 to present
- Consideration of authorizing the Chairperson and Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer to sign the BST Representation Letter
- Consideration of approval and acceptance of 2021 IDA – Independent Accountant’s Report referred to as “Communications With Those Charged With Governance”
- Consideration of approval and acceptance of 2021 Final Financial Statement as submitted by auditors
- Consideration of adopting SEQR Resolution accepting the determination by the Village of Green Island Planning Board to act as Lead Agency for the Environmental Review of the 100 Cohoes Ventures, LLC Project and Acknowledging receipt of the Negative Declaration issued with respect thereto
- Consideration of adopting Resolution authorizing the execution of documents in connection with a Lease/Leaseback Transaction for a project for 100 Cohoes Ventures, LLC
- Other Business
Next Meeting Date – Wednesday, March 16th, 2022 at 3:00 p.m.