Albany County Dept. of Health will be hosting a low-cost drive-thru vaccine clinic at our DPW Garage on Saturday, November 20th. Times are 1pm-2:30pm for cats & ferrets and 2:30pm-4pm for dogs.
In accordance with CDC and NYS Department of Health guidelines, unvaccinated persons should wear face coverings indoors and maintain six feet social distancing.
- Donation is $8.00 per animal
- Cash or personal checks are accepted. No credit cards or electronic payments.
- All pets must be on leases, in carriers or remain in your vehicle
- A record of prior vaccination is required for a three year immunization certification. If no record is presented, a one year vaccination certification will be issued.
- Animals MUST be at least 3 months old to receive vaccination.
- Do not bring your animal if they are ill.
Questions? Contact the Division of Environmental Health at (518) 447-4620 or (518) 447-4625 To register, please visit the following link: