Please be advised that there will be a meeting of the Village of Green Island Industrial Development Agency on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at the Green Island Municipal Center, 19 George Street, Green Island starting at 3:00 p.m. Because of the COVID-19 situation, this meeting will be closed to the public but please go to Village website at www.villageofgreenisland.com for viewing of live stream video.
AGENDA MARCH 16, 2020 3:00 P.M.
- Call to Order by Chairperson Rachel Perfetti
- Roll Call
- Consideration of minutes from RM held on 2-19-2020
- Consideration of monthly financial reports as submitted by Chief Financial Officer (No Reports for this month)
- Consideration of Audit of Claims for February 19, 2020 to present
- Consideration of accepting 2019 Annual Investment Report as forwarded by Chief Financial Officer on March 11, 2020
- Consideration of approval and acceptance of IDA Land Analysis for 2019
- Consideration and approval of 2019 Performance Goals and Measurements
- Consideration and approval of 2019 Annual Report on Operation and Accomplishments
- Consideration of approval and acceptance of 2019 IDA – Independent Accountant’s Report referred to as “Communications With Those Charged With Governance”
- Consideration of approval and acceptance of 2019 Final Financial Statement as submitted by auditors
- Consideration of authorizing the Chairperson and Chief Financial Officer to sign BST Representation Letter
- Other Business
- Next Meeting Date – Wednesday, April 15, 2020